Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/inmidbrainpower/domains/midbrainpower.in/public_html/wp-content/themes/MidBrain/content/content-full.php on line 5
- It balances right brain and left brain, so optimum function of brain can be achieved.
- There are many functions of the midbrain, including body temperature regulation, motor control i.e. body movements, and sleep cycles control.
- The midbrain controls all of the responses related to sensory information and regulating the body’s actions to those responses.
- The midbrain are generally responsible for unconscious reactions to external stimuli i.e. subconscious mind.
- The midbrain acts as a sort of relay station for auditory and visual information.it controls the visual and auditory systems and touch senses and eye movement.
- The midbrain controls and regulates dopamine production which is responsible for movements, memory, pleasurable reward, behavior and cognition, attention, sleep, mood, learning.