D.M.I.T. (Dermatoglypics Multiple Intelligence Test)
- For Students (Age group: 3 years to 17 years)
- For Professionals (Age group: 18 years and above)
- For Adults: (Age: 25 years and above)
- For Corporates (Human Resource)
- For Teachers and Educational Institutions
- For Matrimonial Matching and Business Partnership
Parent’s To Know
Since the tool of DMIA is particularly relevant to the children and their education, it is fundamentally essential for the parents to have greater understanding of the same.
At the foremost, parents need to understand the fact
- Every child is unique and possesses in-born talents.
- Proven methods may help in assessing their child’s potential. This will end their guesses about their child’s capabilities and will give them certainty on child’s innate strengths.
- This way they will understand their child for his/her acts and they will be able to reason out their child’s behavioral pattern. This will help to avoid misinterpret child’s behavior.
- It gives detail idea regarding child’s character and Intelligancy. This will help to communicate, educate and motivate the child.
- They may effectively nurture their child for the talents that he/she has and may adopt for suitable learning style from the very beginning that will gradually form the habit of studying and grasping subjects in that manner later
- This will help them choosing right pre-school for their child that has structured curriculum in place.
- This will be beneficial in selecting secondary school study stream
- This will assist in picking up appropriate subjects in University and selection of proper line.
- The students may opt for right professional or vocational courses. The counseling sessions will be an eye opener for the parents to discover and reason out the characteristics of their children. Nevertheless, it will be equally helpful to them while addressing all their concerns.
DMIT test analyses whole characteristics of a person, his personality, likes and dislikes, interest, learning style, attitude and behavior. So we can modify his weakness and strengthen his abilities by modification, motivation, and training in most accurate and scientific method. This will help in goal setting, study and career planning.
- AGE GROUP: ANY AGE FROM CHILD TO ADULT OR OLD AGE
- DURATION: 20 MINUTES FOR FINGERPRINT SCAN
- FOR FINGERPRINT SCAN – 20 MINUTES WITH SCANNER
- COUNSELING – (AFTER 7-10 DAYS) 1.30 – 2.00 HOUR WITH COUNSELOR.
BENEFIT – TO KNOW ABOUT OUR SELF, FOR CHILD IT IS HELP US TO GUIDE, COMMUNICATE OR MOTIVATE AS PER HIS PERSONALITY.
- Fingerprint Scanning
- Fingerprint patterns is analyzed by our parent company
- Through specific technique parent company generates final interpretative and elucidative report.
- Our counsellor explains the report in easily understandable, more accurate way.