: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/inmidbrainpower/domains/midbrainpower.in/public_html/wp-content/themes/MidBrain/content/content-full.php
on line 67
- Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (D.M.I.T.) is a scientific study of fingerprint patterns that helps in understanding an individual’s potential and personality. D.M.I Assessment technique has been developed by scientists and research experts from World renowned universities and is based on knowledge from Genetics, Embryology, Dermatoglyphics, psychology and Neuroscience.
- Dermatoglyphics has a rich and scientific history of over 350 years and has documentation of research data and results dated 200 years back.
- Dr. Harold Cummins is acknowledged as the Father of Dermatoglyphics. He studied all aspects of finger print analysis in fields as varied as anthropology, embryology and genetics. His famous Down syndrome studies accurately predicted the genetic link to the disease upon study of finger print patterns and the Simian crease.
- In former USSR, it was used to find talented sportsmen for Olympic Games of 1970’s. As it turned out, the USSR took home 50 gold medals in 1972 and 125 in 1976.
- By the 1980’s, China had also adopted the Russian method.
- Medical experts, with observation, recording, comparison, induction and clinical experiences, confirmed that fingerprints provide accurate analysis of a person’s Multiple Intelligences and Potential.
- Traditionally, IQ is used as a measurement tool of one’s level of intelligence.
- Dr. Howard Gardner introduced in his book, Frames of Mind, that man has at least 9 intelligences, and everyone has different proportions of these intelligences.
- We are able to discover our congenital intelligence, character traits and unknown potential through Dermatoglyphics.
- Advanced countries such as USA, Japan and Taiwan have adopted dermatoglyphics technology in the field of education, human resource management, recruitment and even identifying gifted children.
- The DMI test has also helped lakhs of students in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan & India for the past 10 years and is continuing to do so successfully.
- The word Dermatoglyphics comes from two Greek words (derma = skin and glyph = curve) and Refers to the friction ridge formations which appear on the finger prints, palms of the hands and soles of the feet.
- Dermatoglyphics is the scientific study of fingerprints.
- Fingerprints or dermal ridge patterns are unique to each individual, and there are even differences between identical twins. By determining the form and different types of patterns on the fingers this information can be used to help determine your intrinsic potential.
- Dermatoglyphics Analysis is an integration of neuroscience, medicine, genetics, psychology and behavioral science and it is based on the formation and the amount of ridges present on the finger prints.
- Fingerprints are usually formed during the 13th to 19th week of an embryo. They begin to develop in the embryo in the 13th week, and it is formed by the 24th week. It is closely related to the infant’s brain development.
- The distribution of prints is considered to represent brain cells’ proportion and distribution in each of the brain lobes. Experts who study Dermatoglyphics believe that fingerprints (Dermatoglyphics) were marks of embryonic nerves, which may reflect one’s genetic potential.
- Many research papers have elaborated on the link between finger print patterns and different diseases and psychological conditions.
- Further studies aroused educators’ interest in establishing a link between fingerprint pattern distribution and innate intelligence potential distributions.
- According to European and American experts, fingerprints show different kinds of characteristics, even with monozygotic (identical) twins.
- Statistics show that the accuracy rate of Dermatoglyphics analysis can be up to 90%.
- The Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligences Test helps parents to identify their child’s potential at an early age and provide guidance accordingly to help expand their potential.
- WHY ONLY DMIT IS MORE ACCURATE THEN OTHER PERSONALITY ASSESSMENTS:- Different from other profile test/assessment that requires a series of questions, the fingerprints analysis does not require questions or interviews due to it only demands for an observance on a person’s fingerprints therefore the results shall not be influenced by a person’s psychological condition, such as mood swings, lies, manipulation of answers and other similar conditions.
Method of TAKING AND READING DMI Report
HOW TO TAKE AND PROCESS
- DMIA data capturing session is conducted by a trained MBP consultant who is skilled in capturing Dermatoglyphics data, through sophisticated image sensing scanners. Fingerprints of each finger are taken and the resultant image is placed into prescribed format after careful assessment.
- This fingerprint patterns is analysed by our parent company. After analysing through specific technique parent company generates final interpretative and elucidative report.
- Thereafter, this report reaches MBP-India HQ and is then dispatched to the concerned MBP center for counseling and consultation.
- This whole process usually takes 7-10 Days after submission of the fingerprint data.
- The accuracy of the analysis is 90% usually.
- However, The DMIT report is subjected to a detailed counseling session i.e. ‘Dermatoglyphics Multifactorial Intellect Analysis’.
- Our counsellor is well experienced in psychological evaluation and well trained. He explains the report in easily understandable and more accurate way regarding personality, learning skills, intelligences, carrier guidance, modification, steps and guidance which requires.
- However, certain cases may require psychiatric consultation.
HOW TO READ
- The contents of this report will give a comprehensive and detailed insight into an age old scientific research based on Dermatoglyphics.
- Your personalized DMI report can be best understood and analyzed with the help of the useful and relevant information below which addresses all age groups.
For Children (Age group: 3 years to 10 years)
- Understand your child’s natural character traits
- Identify his/her innate abilities
- Identify best learning style for him/her
- Tailor-make your child’s learning programs
- Improve the relationship between parents and children.
- Use the right parenting/ teaching style
- Select Activities based on their innate abilities and Multiple Intelligences
For Students (Age group: 11 years to 17 years)
- Know your intrinsic potential
- Comparison between left and right brain hemispheres
- Understand your analytical and creative mind
- Allocation of various abilities based on your brain lobes’ strength
- Multiple Intelligences Distribution
- Personal Quotients – IQ, EQ, AQ, CQ, SQ
- MI and its sub-abilities to improve on your weaknesses
- Preferred Learning Style – Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic
- ATD perspective and Learning Sensitivity
- Learning Communication Character
- Personalize your extracurricular activities based on MI
- Career guidance based on your Multiple Intelligence
For Professionals (Age group: 18 years and above)
- Understand your natural character traits
- Identify and develop your core competencies.
- Identify the most suitable learning and leadership styles.
- Quotient proportion – IQ, EQ, AQ, CQ, SQ
- Understand your Work Management Style
- Department suitability chart based on your MI
- Analytical, Introspective, Interactive Intelligences based on McKenzie Theory
- Your Personality Types based on Holland’s Theory.
For Adults: (Age: 25 years and above)
- Improve relationships with your loved ones.
- Understand your partner’s Personality traits, Values and Characteristics.
- Recognize your loved one’s communication character.
- Develop understanding through better communication.
- Improve family relationships
- Reveal your hidden talents
For Corporate (Human Resource)
- Find the right person for the right job.
- Pre-employment screening.
- Discover employees’ potentials, maximizing efficiency and effectiveness.
- HR training and development based on Abilities
- Evaluate your managers’ performances and core competencies
- Understand your employee’s Personal Quotients – IQ, EQ, AQ, CQ, SQ
- Leadership Style
- Planning and execution style
For Teachers and Educational Institutions
- Understand your student’s natural character traits
- Identify student’s innate talents and weaknesses.
- Tailor-make your student’s learning programs & teaching methods.
- Remedial teaching for students with learning disability based on learning sensitivity
- Design multi-modality teaching methods to meet the needs of all learning styles.
- Establish the Multiple Intelligences database of the students
- Organize academic and extra-curricular activities based on students’ innate abilities.
- Provide career counseling to your students based on MI
For Matrimonial Matching and Business Partnership
- Understand each other’s Communication Character
- Natural Traits
- Potential and Personality
- Multiple Intelligences
- Psychological and Planning capability
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Work Management Style
Parent’s To Know
- Since the tool of DMIA is particularly relevant to the children and their education, it is fundamentally essential for the parents to have greater understanding of the same.
- At the foremost, parents need to understand the fact :-
- Every child is unique and possesses in-born talents.
- Proven methods may help in assessing their child’s potential. This will end their guesses about their child’s capabilities and will give them certainty on child’s innate strengths.
- This way they will understand their child for his/her acts and they will be able to reason out their child’s behavioral pattern. This will help to avoid misinterpret child’s behavior.
- It gives detail idea regarding child’s character and Intelligancy. This will help to communicate, educate and motivate the child.
- They may effectively nurture their child for the talents that he/she has and may adopt for suitable learning style from the very beginning that will gradually form the habit of studying and grasping subjects in that manner later
- This will help them choosing right pre-school for their child that has structured curriculum in place.
- This will be beneficial in selecting secondary school study stream
- This will assist in picking up appropriate subjects in University and selection of proper line.
- The students may opt for right professional or vocational courses.
- The counseling sessions will be an eye opener for the parents to discover and reason out the characteristics of their children. Nevertheless, it will be equally helpful to them while addressing all their concerns.